Become part of a multicultural and growing team
We are looking for a strong team player for our office in Germany who likes to work in an international environment and has a track record of executing a dry bulk book.
A Chartering Manager with a proven track record of negotiating and booking cargoes and a strong network within the Handysize / Supramax segment.
Your responsibilities are:
- Fixing of our time-chartered ships (Handysize and Supramax)
- Procurment of vessels for our cargo commitments
- Build up a cargo book
- Liaise with our Supercargoes and Operations departments
- You have worked in dry bulk shipping for at least the past 5 years
- You have a good insight and network in the dry bulk market (preferably Atlantic)
- You can proactively identify business opportunities
- You can work independently and make decision in a hectic environment
- You are well versed in English
- You are a true team player and understand the importance of establishing good relations with your counterparts in order to obtain excellent results.
What we offer:
- A challenging and international environment where we encourage initiative and innovation
- Being part of a diversified group with interests in Shipping, Logistics, Terminals etc.
- A competitive salary and benefit package